Aromatic Pork and Peanut Thai Curry
A delicious and fragrant taste of Thailand.
1 pork tenderloin sliced thinly approx.
400g 1 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 red chilli, diced
Thumb sized piece ginger, peeled and grated
1 stick lemongrass bruised
2 tbsp red Thai curry paste
2 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
400ml chicken stock
400g tin coconut milk
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Agave Nectar Light Amber and Mild
150g fine green beans
Juice of 1-2 limes
Small bunch fresh coriander
- Pop a tablespoon of coconut oil into a pan then fry the onion, garlic, lemongrass and ginger until softened around 5 minutes then add the curry paste and peanut butter then continue to cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, stock and soy sauce and bring up to a gentle simmer.
- Add the pork into the pan and cook for 10 minutes, add the beans and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Balance the flavours in the dish by adding a good squeeze of lime juice and agave to taste.
- Stir through some fresh coriander before serving with a side of rice.