White Chocolate & Matcha Cookies
Looking for some inpiration for a tea time treat? Why not give Amie Forsters White Chocolate and Matcha Cookies a go.
75g Ground Almonds/Almond Flour
75g The Groovy Food Company organic coconut sugar
3 Tbsp. Matcha Powder
2 Tbsp. The Groovy Food Company organic agave nectar, light amber and mild
50ml The Groovy Food Company organic virgin coconut oil (melted)
1.Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees C.
2. Line a baking tray with some greaseproof paper and leave to one side.
3. Add oats, agave, ground almonds/almond flour, coconut sugar, matcha and white chocolate chunks in a medium bowl and mix together until well combined.
4. In a separate bowl combine the eggs, melted coconut oil and water.
5. Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well- it will form a sticky ball.
6. Using your hands make a ball with a little bit of the mixture and pop them on the tray, then press down to create a roughcookie shape. Continue to do this until you've used all of the mixture.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove, leave to cool and enjoy!
8. Store in an airtight container for 2-3 days.