For the base:
200g Ginger nut biscuits, crushed
80g The Groovy Food Company Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Sprig rosemary, picked
25g Caster sugar
For the cheesecake:
300g Cream cheese
125g The Groovy Food Company Coconut Sugar
2 Vanilla pods, seeds only
280ml Double cream
150g Crème fraiche
For the topping
3 Sprigs thyme, picked
70g The Groovy Food Company Organic Fine Blossom Honey
1. For the base, finely chop the rosemary and crush biscuits in a bowl.
2. In a pan, heat coconut oil, stir in sugar, add the rosemary and crushed ginger nuts. Take off the heat once the butter has melted and mix until well combined.
3. Place the base mixture in a 23cm lined tin and press down until firm. Pop in the fridge to chill and set for one hour.
4. In a large bowl, combine all of the cheesecake ingredients and whisk until the mixture thickens and sets.
5. Remove the set base from the fridge and pour the cheesecake mixture in. Tap on a flat surface to even out the layer and place back in the fridge to set for minimum of 3 hours.
6. To serve, warm the honey in a pan and drizzle over the top of the cheesecake, adding a sprinkle of thyme to taste. Voila! A delicious taste of summer on a plate!