Baked Feta with Honey, Chilli & Parsley
Feta cheese as you've never tasted before. A delicious combination of sweet honey and salty cheese, with a burst of chilli.
200g block of feta
2 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Organic Mexican Wildflower Honey
Glug of olive oil
1 finely sliced banana shallot
Good pinch of chilli flakes
2 garlic flatbreads
Handful of chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Put a large piece of foil on the work surface and cover with a same size piece of non-stick baking paper.
2. Put the whole pack of feta on top, drizzle over the honey, a glug of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the shallot and a good pinch of chilli flakes. Fold up the foil and paper around the feta to form a parcel, scrunch to seal, then put on a baking tray with the flatbreads.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove the tray from the oven and put the flatbreads on a board (keep warm).
5. Heat the grill to high, then grill the feta parcel on the tray for a few more minutes. Unwrap and serve the feta in its paper, scattered with a handful of chopped fresh parsley with the flatbreads.