Cookie Dough Truffles
Christmas is a the time to indulge and these truffles will hit the spot.
90g whipping cream
90g The Groovy Food Company Coconut Flour
113g butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp maple syrup
33g white chocolate chips
350g of melted dark chocolate
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the whipping cream, coconut flour, butter, vanilla, salt and maple syrup until fully combined.
3.Fold in the white chocolate chips.
4.Create 1 Tbsp (or bigger if you want!) balls of cookie dough with your hands, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Place in the freezer.
5. Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals, mixing after each interval until smooth.
6. Remove cookie dough from the freezer. Place a cookie dough ball on a fork, dip it in the melted chocolate and turn to coat. Shake off excess chocolate, and return to parchment paper. Repeat with all of the cookie dough balls.
7. Top with the Christmas sprinkles, then return to the freezer until the chocolate hardens. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.