Lotus Biscoff Millionaires Shortbread
A great indulgent recipe, which hits all the sweet notes.
90g The Groovy Food Company Organic Agave Nectar -Light Amber & Mild
60g The Groovy Food Company Organic Coconut Oil
200g The Groovy Food Company Organic Coconut Flour
250g Biscoff Biscuit Spread
150g Dark Vegan Chocolate
2 Lotus Biscuits (crumbled)
1. Combine the Coconut Flour, Coconut Oil and Agave Nectar in a large bowl., until a rough dough is formed.
2. Line square baking tin with greaseproof paper
3. Tip the dough mixture into baking tin, pressing evenly with the back of a spoon.
4. Put in freezer
5. Next, weigh out your Biscoff Spread and melt over low heat in a small saucepan.
6. Remove your baking tin with the biscuit base out of the freezer and pour the melted Biscoff Spread. Put back in the freezer.
7. Melt chocolate in a small pan over a low heat stirring constantly. Once melted let it cool slightly
8. Take baking tin out of freezer and pour melted chocolate over it spreading evenly
9. Crumble lotus biscoff biscuits over the chocolate and press in gently
10. Pop the tin in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow chocolate to set. Remove from freezer and slice up ready to serve.