Vegan Chocolate Doughy Cookies
For all you baking lovers out there looking for some vegan inspiration, have a go at these ever so easy, delicious, and oh-so doughy vegan cookies.
128g almond flour
3 tablespoons coconut flour
3/4 teaspoons baking powder
85g creamy almond butter
2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted and cooled
80-100g Maple flavoured Agave Nectar (to taste)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
60g vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C and line baking tray with parchment paper, lightly greased with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, stir together almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder and set aside.
- In another medium bowl, mix together almond butter, coconut oil, maple flavoured agave nectar.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix again until a well combined dough is formed.
- Divide dough equally into 9 cookies and place on baking tray, then pop into a fridge for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Best served with a warm cuppa of your choice!