Harissa-crumbed Fish With Lentils & Peppers
Fish is not just for Friday! This quick and easy fish dish is packed full of flavour, healthy and nutritious.
2 x 200g pouches cooked puy lentils
200g jar roasted red peppers, drained and torn into chunks
50g black olives, roughly chopped
1 lemon, zested and cut into wedges
The Groovy Food Company Organic Rapeseed Oil Spray (to coat the pan)
4 x 140g cod fillets (or another white fish)
100g fresh breadcrumbs
1 tbsp harissa
½ small pack flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Spray your roasting dish liberally with the rapeseed oil. Mix the lentils, peppers, olives, lemon zest, and some seasoning and place in the tin.
- Top with the fish fillets and spray the surface of each fillet with the oil spray.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and harissa and put a few spoonfuls on top of each piece of fish.
- Bake for 12-15 mins until the fish is cooked, the topping is crispy and the lentils are hot.
- Scatter with the parsley and squeeze over the lemon wedges to serve.