Sweet & Spicy Udon Noodles
This sweet and sour udon noodle dish packs a powerful punch with different flavour combinations.
250g Udon Noodles
1 Tablespoon of The Groovy Food Company Virgin Coconut oil
4 Baby bok choy, quartered
6 Spring onions, sliced
2 Small red onions, quartered
4 Baby aubergines, sliced
For the sauce
60g The Groovy Food Company Light Agave Nectar
30g Chio cow chilli oil
Zest and juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp soya sauce
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the noodles and boil for 5 minutes. (or follow pack instructions)
2. In a pan, mix all of the sauce ingredients together until combined.
3. Just before the noodles are cooked, add all of the vegetables to a wok with the coconut oil and cook for two minutes.
4. Drain the noodles and add to the wok with the vegetables, mix and pour the sauce in, tossing until all the ingredients are coated.
5. Garnish with fresh corriander, serve and enjoy.