Honey Baked Apples
These baked apples with honey are the perfect start to any day!
2 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Mexican Wildflower Honey
1tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1tsp Ground Cinnamon
1tbsp toasted and chopped hazelnut
6tbsp Greek Yogurt
1. Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Halve each apple and remove the core. Put in a baking dish that they will fit in snugly.
3. Mix The Groovy Food Company Mexican Wildflower Honey and apple cider vinegar with the ground cinnamon and drizzle over the apples.
4. Bake for 40 minutes, turning and basting the apples after 20 minutes, until they are very soft.
5. Serve on top of greek yogurt, sprinkled with chopped hazelnuts and a drizzle of the syrup.