Looking for a quick fix mid week - try this Veggie Moussaka.
The Groovy Food Company Organic Avocado Oil Spray
500g frozen meat-free mince
700g frozen Mediterranean chargrilled vegetables
400g tin chopped tomatoes
430g jar white lasagne sauce
75g Cheddar, grated
300g frozen peas
1. Preheat the oven to gas 5, 190°C, fan 170°C.
2. Heat the oil in a large deep-sided frying pan. Add the meat-free mince and fry for 5 mins.
3. Add the Mediterranean vegetables and cook for 2-3 mins or more until they begin to soften. Stir in the tomatoes and simmer for 5 mins.
4. Spoon the mixture into a large ovenproof dish and top with the white sauce. Scatter the Cheddar over the top.
5. Bake for 30 mins until golden and bubbling. Meanwhile, add the peas to pan of salted water and cook for 3-4 mins until tender. Drain and serve with the moussaka.