Chocolate Orange Muffins
We all love a hit of citrus, these chocolate orange muffins are the perfect combination.
100ml unsweetened almond milk
Zest and juice from 1 medium orange
1tbsp The Groovy Food Company Agave Chocolate Orange Sauce
125g spelt flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
30g unsweetened cocoa powder
50g dairy-free dark chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 170c and line a muffin tin with 12 liners.
2. Mix the almond milk, orange juice and zest, The Groovy Food Company Agave Chocolate Orange Sauce in a bowl or jug.
3. In another bowl, stir together the spelt flour, baking powder, bicarb and cocoa powder.
4. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing until well combined. Stir in the chocolate.
5. Divide the mixture equally between the 12 muffin cases and top with a few dark chocolate chips, if desired.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until firm on top. Leave to cool before serving.
7. Store in an air-tight tin for up to 3 days. Enjoy!