Vegan Raspberry & Cacao Bars
Impress with no stress by making these delicious vegan Raspberry Cacao bars. Perfect for wow-ing the crowds.
170g cacao butter
100g The Groovy Food Company coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
170g raw cacao powder
40ml light & mild agave nectar
100g freeze-dried raspberries
1. Line a 23 x 13cm loaf tin with clingfilm and grease with coconut oil.
2. Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the cacao powder to the bowl and stir until smooth.
4. Stir in the agave nectar.
5. Mix in half the freeze-dried raspberries and half of the chopped almonds until well combined.
6. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin.
7. Top with the remaining freeze-dried raspberries and almonds.
8. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes, or in the fridge for 1 hour.