Potato and Chorizo Hash
Seriously satisfying and an easy one to start the day with a punch!
1 large onion
1 clove of garlic
1/2 bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley
The Groovy Food Company Avocado Oil Spray
2 large free-range eggs
1.Cut your potatoes to small even chunks and boil until just cooked
2. Drain and set aside
3. Preheat the oven to 180ºC
4. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, chorizo & parsley
5. Gently fry the onion and garlic in a spray until the onion is soft. Add the chorizo and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes more, then crack the eggs on top.
7. Put the pan (oven proof) in the oven and bake for 8 minutes, or until the egg white is set but the yolk is still runny.
8. Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper and the parsley, to serve.