This recipe is quick to make, absolutely delicious and perfect as an afternoon ‘pick-me-up’.
For the blondies
100g The Groovy Food Company Coconut Flour
100g The Groovy Food Company Coconut Sugar
100ml Coconut cream (mix 30g The Groovy Food Company Creamed Coconut with 70ml hot water)
6 large eggs
100g The Groovy Food Company Virgin Coconut Oil
1 vanilla pod, seeds only
2tsp baking powder
For the topping
200g white chocolate
50g coconut flakes
1. In a bowl, mix the coconut cream, coconut oil and eggs, ensuring all are combined thoroughly.
2. Next, add the coconut flour, coconut sugar, vanilla pod seeds and baking powder and fold all the ingredients together.
3. Line and grease a 23cm square brownie tin with parchment and pour in the mixture evenly.
4. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top and bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
5. For the topping, melt white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over hot water, making sure not to let the water touch the chocolate.
6. Once the blondies are cooked, remove from the oven and cool. Once cooled drizzle the white chocolate over the top.
7. Let this set, cut into squares and serve up these tasty delights to be eaten immediately or pack into containers for a picnic treat.