Fudgey Oreo Brownies
Vegan or not you will love these decadent fudgey oreo brownies from IG's Cereal and Peanut Butter
320g cooked chickpeas (drained)
210g medjool dates (soaked in water for at least 2 hours)
55g cacao powder
60g buckwheat flour
30g oat flour (simply blend oats in a food processor to reach a flour-like consistency)
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
70g The Groovy Food Company Coconut Oil, melted
60g Maple Syrup or The Groovy Food Company Agave Nectar - Rich & Dark
120g almond milk
1/2 baking powder
3 tbsp of vegan dark chocolate chips
9 Oreo cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C, grease and line your square brownie cake tin
2. Add the dates, coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and milk to a food processor. Blend until a smoooth mixture is formed.
3. Add the chickpeas and blend until fully combined.
4. Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl, then stir in the oat flour, baking powder, cacao and salt.
5. Transfer the mixture into your brownie cake tin, and roughly chop your Oreo cookies and sprinkle on top and lightly press down into the batter mixture.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, leave to cool completely before gently turning out and slicing