Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
Looking for a nutty start to breaksfast, look no further then these delicious Peanut Butter BreakFast Bars by Rebakermae.
60g Mix of Fruit and Seeds
25g Rice Krispies
50g The Groovy Food Company Agave Nectar - Light Amber & Mild
50g Peanut Butter
- Grease and line a 33x23cm tin with cling film.
- Mix together your oats, almonds, rice krispies and fruit and seed mix.
- In a small sauce pan, heat together the agave nectar, honey and peanut butter. (we use crunchy peanut butter as opposed to smooth to add more texture to these breakfast bars)
- Stir over a low heat until they have melted together.
- Pour this over the oat mixture and mix together until combined and all of the oats are coated.
- Squish the mixture into your tin and press down with the back of a spoon firmly, to ensure that it is all flat and evenly spread.
- Cover the tin with cling film and pop in the freezer for an hour (or overnight) until set.
- Once they have set, cut them into bars. You can store these in a sealed box, in the fridge or the freezer.