Turmeric Scrambled Eggs with Sourdough
Scrambled Eggs are not just for breakfast! Try this recipe for a quick and lunch.
The Groovy Food Company Organic Rapeseed Oil Spray
½ Garlic clove, finely chopped
100g Spinach leaves
4 large Eggs
2 tsp grated Turmeric
2 slices Sourdough bread, toasted
- Liberally spray the oil over the surface of your non-stick pan, place over a medium heat.
- Lightly fry the garlic, add the spinach leaves and wilt for a few mins – add a splash of water if they stick.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and turmeric. Season well.
- Add to the pan with the spinach and stir continuously for 5-8 mins until the scrambled eggs are at the desired consistency.
- Serve on slices of toasted sourdough.