Peanut Butter & Cherry Bake
This sweet dessert by Kristina Vavura, will have you coming back for more and more.
1 banana - mashed
1 tbsp peanut butter
60g frozen cherries
87ml almond/coconut milk ( made from our organic creamed coconut)
30g vanilla whey protein
112g traditional rolled oats
11g agave nectar, rich and dark
18g dark chocolate
1. Heat oven to 160C, line baking tray with parchment paper, grease with coconut cooking spray (or melted coconut oil)
2. In a blender mix the rolled oats with the milk until it has a smooth texture.
3. Add the mashed banana, peanut butter, agave nectar and the whey protein. Blend again until fully combined.
4. Gently melt the dark chocolate and add the frozen cherries and combine with the rest of the mixture.
5. Spoon the mixture out and gently press into you baking tray and bake for around 25-30 min.
6. Serve best with a dollop of yogurt and a dash of agave.